Saturday, March 27, 2010

Oh Lordy Lordy!!

Sometimes I find it so hard to try and ignore people!
Their ignorance and not understanding of a situation angers me because they insist that what they say is true when they know nothing of the situation.
oh lord!
I try not to judge people when I don't know them, and I don't make assumptions on things I do not know about. I have not always been like this but once I was faced with a multitude of people that live like this I knew I had to make a change.
I do not want to be ignorant or self-absorbed. No one will ever know how someone else feels in a situation unless they themselves have been through it, and that is why I no longer judge people.

I forgive and accept people apologizes when I recieve then because that is what a well mannered young lady does. I have finally realized what kind of woman I want to be and am making the right decisions. As a child I took etiquette lessons and HATED them, but now I am glad I took them because I know a handful of little tid-bits that make me a better person. I also apologize to others when I have done something wrong because I do not want to be known as a rude or mean person, because I am not.
I like people to come to me when there is a problem or when a situation has risen because that is what I do, it may take me a bit of time to put myself together so that I don't say things I will later regret, but I always confront people.

Lately I have felt very happy and content with my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment