Tuesday, March 16, 2010

And the sun will begin to set.



Why oh why does this photo look so familiar?
Images and moments frozen in time and in our memory is all I can say.

All I can say, and one thing I am very thankful for, is my mothers knack for saving and thrifting.
As I child I used to hate going shopping and hating anything involved with clothing.
But after all these years my mother has gained a large amoung of thrift and vintage clothing.
My entire wardrobe seems to be second hand and some of the most beautiful pieces I have seen, and I am sooo proud to own them >_<
I was feeling extra inspired today and looked through this big bag of clothing behind my mothers bed and found a Ralph Lauren skirt, sailor inspired, an old (yet very new) Banana Republic jacket, and some simple black dress pants.
I dunno know, but I feel very fashionable!!!
And very grateful for my mother and her hording habits
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment