Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Just call me Vivienne

SOOOO I have been discussing with my Mother for the longest time about me going to Guatemala for my quarter off from school.
And today, after she picked me up from bart she discussed it with me and said if I really wanted to go then we would go get my passport renewed this Saturday!
I am EXTATIC!!!
It's been too long since I've been there and I miss my Grandmother and Aunts!
They are all so amazing and sweet I cannot wait!

Last time my Grandmother came she took a bagfull of my accesories and now it's my turn to scavage through her closet, hahah.
She has beautiful jewelry and coats that I would love to get my mits on and am excited to see my aunts again!
They are the cutest little ladies imaginable, it is truly hard to be a lady in this modern world and they manage to.
I look up to them, and their lifestyle very much I wish to be at least a tiny bit like them.

I found out that my Mother was influenced by my sister to not let me go to Guatemala. Apparently I dress tres outrageously and she is afraid I will be held for ransom or something! Like seriously, she told my Mother that I wear too much designer clothing and handbags and the fact that I do so will get me unwanted attention.
Like good gracious! I don't wear Gucci, Dolce, Balenciaga, or high end clothing like that! Half the time people don't realize I am even wearing designer garb!
OH! And my Betsey and Chanel bags, supposably they are too flashy...seriously?

Oh well, that's old news.
I am going to Guatemala!!

No comments:

Post a Comment