Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sometimes when it's cold outside, I feel like wearing jeans...but then I remember I only own one pair and they are torn and faded.
The little voice inside my head screams, "I'm a Lady!" and I remember that beauty is pain and I must suffer for my art.

Even right now, when I am sick with a fever and a stuffy nose, I will do my hair and make-up before I leave my house.
My grandmother, a 71 year old woman, will not leave her room until she is dressed and done up, even when she has nowhere to go.
A lady must always look her best because heaven knows who will come to the door or who you will meet.
Never give a bad first impression, and always know your standards.

"People care about people who care about themselves"

I can't wait to see my Grandma!!
I get to see her when this quarter ends, I'm leaving the counrty and going to Guatemala to stay with her for a month!
SOOOOOOO EXCCCIITTTEEED!
I love Guatemala, it's one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen.




My family there is amazing.
I remember the first time I went to Antigua, it was the most exotic place I had ever been to, the monastaries there are beautiful and the cemetaries are to die for!

I can't wait to experience it again as an adult :D

No comments:

Post a Comment