Friday, January 22, 2010

Non-Sense

There are a few things I just love to love.
Like sitting in Union Square watching the strangers go by, or being completely and utterly emerced in the music at a concert.
Or the feeling of complete infatuation at the beginning of an amazing relationship.

I have been walking all over the place, taking trains, buses, raliroads all over the place! And walking like I never have before.
I like walking it gives me time to think and admire the world, even if I do get rude remarks by men!
It seems like there are all these creepers and older folks that have issues with what I wear. Cause I am constantly getting mean looks!! it annoys me, but there is nothing I can do about it.

Where have all the good people gone, a large part of me constantly changes, but deep down I will always be that fuckin' little 13 year old girl that lives to go to shows, and believes that music can change the world.
The day I lose that part of myself, is the day life has no purpose and all beauty has left the world.

I'm obsessed with the mess.
I love glitz, glamour, dirt, and filth.
I like it when my make-up smudges and I am constantly wearing black.
But you will never see me without blush and glitter on my face, and in heels!
Weather it be high heeled boots, patent leather combat boots, or sequined mess of a shoe.
It takes a strong personality to keep me in check.
My current boyfriend, is a blast from the past, while dating my o.t.l. I was dating him too.
I like sweet men, but I also need someone to be there telling me to calm the fuck down and that I am over-reacting.
I'm not the type of girl that likes to hold hands and go to the mall.
I often get into arguements and need someone there holding me back, I will hold your jacket while you go into the pit, and I would spend days lying in bed with you.
I will cook you breakfest and dress you up.
We would be King and Queen of out own little wonderland, and give each other little stares from opposite sides of the room.
You will stare at me getting rady to go out, and hold my hair while I vomit, and kiss me when I'm crying.
I just want to be HAPPY!
I have been happy for the past, three weeks now, but I know he is getting tired of me and my antics.
I try to get close but honey you keep pushing me away.

No comments:

Post a Comment