Monday, January 18, 2010

Out of Tune, Out of Style, NOT EVEN ALIVE!

So, I have decided I would write here.
I am gonna write about everything and anything that pops into my mind, random shit, important stuff...EVERYTHING!

As of lately I feel like everyone around me is falling to their knees to abuse.
Be it alcohol abuse, drug abuse, or straight up just abuse!
None of them are going anywhere.
They are just sitting on their asses decomposing waiting for their life to change.
But it is not possible for change to happen when there is nothing pushing for a difference.

I like fashion, I like music, I like being a woman in a mans world!
and I am alone.
None of my friends, except for one, know what I mean by this.
Either I'm a strange fashion person who like music waayyyy too much, or a 'fake' music fanatic cause I like fashion.
I'm not like these other stupid girls that say they like fashion, I actually know what I am talking about!

I want to change the world and affect it in a positive way.
I want to change the perception of beauty and make it socially acceptable to be weird and corky.
I want to be accepted by all and judged by none.
I want to leave something behind when I die, why is it that my close friends don't?

Fashion is NOT a joke.
It takes months of preparation, mind reading, fashion forecasts, bilions of dollars, hundreds of minds, and countless of hours of blood sweat and tears to create a work of art... an article of clothing.
I am not a seamstress! I am an asrtist! An imagineer! I will have the power to control society, emotions, feelings, and desires, what will your power be?

No comments:

Post a Comment