Saturday, February 20, 2010

Look at the stars

How can wonderland be so disgusting.
The bay area has been my playground my whole life and I finally feel like I'm starting to truly discover it.
I spent my childhood cradled and being taken care of by my parents, and until now.
Until I turned 18,and graduated high school, I have been free and able to make my own choices. In the past few months I have made choices that have taught me both the good and the bad in life, who I can trust and who I cannot.
I have learned that I have quite a low alcohol tolerance, that I never want to do drugs, and that I have a natural high and happiness that allows me to enjoy myself without the help of any substance.
That two friends, can grind and hurt each other to the point that they are non-existant.
Space is not important, if you truly care for someone you will never let them go or take no for an answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment