Thursday, February 4, 2010

I Am In Love

I feel it needs to be said.
I love and adore the sheer fact that I can make beautiful things, while meeting beautiful people, in a beautiful magical place... while constantly being under the eyes of naysayer's.

I never intended my life to be like this, somehow I just ended up here.
I walk without direction.
I happen to have an endless amount of time to think and ponder back on my life. I am only 18, but I feel that if I died tomorrow I would have lived a full and happy life.

I have changed and morphed into the being you see today. I have been shaped and molded to be the person I am, and I am content with it.
I look at the world around me and see girls starving themselves to be 'pretty' and not being happy with who they are and what they look like.
I was brought up to love myself, my body, and to respect who I am.
Therefore I think thoughtfully and clearly about what I do to my body.
I look in the mirror and am happy with what I see.
I don't think I'm fat, even though you may think so.
I know I'm not skinny, even if you don't like it.
and I adore my clothing and style, even if you hate it.
I am perfectly happy.

Once upon a time I lived, I breathed, and I dreamt in a world of fantasy. Before I knew it, I became the very fantasy I desired.
They tell me I'm crazy, eccentric, and out of my mind...maybe I am but what does it matter.
I look in the mirror and the possibilities are endless, the ocean beckones for more.

Beautiful words from beautiful people escaping their beautiful lips inspire beautiful garments.
Beautiful people with troubled minds and troubled thoughts spew trouble and filthy lies.

I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I am not who you think I am...I am much, much, more.
I dream in soft bright colors where thoughts are heard and voices silenced.

No comments:

Post a Comment