Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Better

I've been feeling a whole lot better after the dreadful week I had. Sometimes people in my life are just so over powering that it's hard for me to get a word in and I just let them take control, something I love! But then I just become someone they think is always there for them, I'm not someones mother, I'm not a kid, and I'm not an adult.
It's just kinda scary the way people go through life and the ordeals we go through to find that one perfect person we are told that are out there for us. I find it strange that we search blindly for someone, and something, that we don't really know exists, or ever existed.
I don't know what I want in life, not career wise, not in my love life, not in my personal life, not in nothing.
I'm a 19 year old with the heart of a widow, mind of a infant, bank account of a bum, and the dreams of a child. I've got nothing to prove but everything to gain.

No comments:

Post a Comment