Thursday, June 24, 2010

Should I stay or should I go?

It's so hard NOT to be an alcoholic or a whore in a place like this.
There are no museums, no good parks, no interesting people, and no good parties.
I waited to graduate high school so I could be me and hang out with all my friends, now that I have I've found that money is a huge issue, and when it's not money it's transportation.
I feel I've outgrown, and outlived my life here in the Bay Area. My last name is Martinez, I was born in Martinez, and have lived my whole life in Martinez, it's time to spread my wings and fly.
I've met so many countless and beautiful people here, be it at shows, or at school. And I am very blessed to have them in my life. But I know if I don't leave now...or soon that I will be a 20 year old college graduate living at home, and that's not the life I want.
Plus, even though L.A. Fashion isn't my cup of tea, at least there are more desingers and opportunities to intern there.
My decision is not yet set, but I am 75% sure I want to transfer to one of the Southern California campuses.

No comments:

Post a Comment