Thursday, June 24, 2010

Love will tear us apart.

When I'm in bed, and about to go to sleep I always think about my day, my life, or just random things that have happened to me.
I couple nights ago I was thinking about my Dad, the fact that the guy I like asked me about him kinda made me think about him.
It has now been over a year since I have seen him, and I don't know if I will ever see him again.
I started to become sad because I remembered all the fun times we had as a family when I was a kid. All the fun camping trips, snow trips, just all the fun things we did in general. I was a Daddy's girl, I did everything with my Dad and I loved him with all my heart. I find myself talking with my Mom about all the great things we did as a family together and how it all ended.

My Dad was there when I graduated high school, although I didn't know it he was there watching me. Then after when I was laughing with my friends and taking photos with my family he came over ang hugged me, completely breaking me down till I was uncontrollably crying.
That was the last time I saw him. He will always be my father, and he will always be married to my Mom...and I know that one day when I'm older my parents will get back together, because after all they DO love each other even after all that happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment