Friday, April 16, 2010

Ocean

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
Hold on there buddy!!
WHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAT IN THE WWWWWWOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRLLLLLLLLLDDDDD!
*PAUSE*

Life is moving wayy to fast. I can't get a steady foothold and feel like I'm going to crash!
It's one of those times I want to choke myself in order to just pass out.
I'm listening to Sonny and his music seems to be numbing enough to be able to write this.
I have to stop every few seconds and get myself in check though.
I'm like involunatrily convulsing.
Too many thoughts, ideas, and feelings in my head.
I swear, why do I have to be sooo complicated?
I know of no one else who deals with life the way I do. It's so strange, when I feel bad, I just dance, crank up the music, and ignore everything.
Is it pain, heartache, over-work, longing, missing?
Someone take me up to the hill, late at night, crank up the music and dance around the fire until the sun comes up.
COM-PLI-CAT-ED!

"Brings me to my knees, brings me closer"

Jeez. I just want to go to hippie hill and lie in the grass, smoke my cigarettes, and drink myself to sleep.
Drinking doesn't make me nubm, it makes me normal, it calms me down.
I am wayy to hyperactive of a person, and at any moment of any day at every second, my mind is going 1,000,000,000 miles a minute.

When I'm with my love it goes twice as fast as normal, and she knows it...I think it scares her.
And when I'm with my lust, it slows me down to a vegitated state.
...I swear...extremes...I'm extremes.

No comments:

Post a Comment